Thursday, October 22, 2009

tattoos

I saw a young woman last night at a restaurant that had bird/chicken tracks tattooed all over her arms. Now, maybe there is a story behind that but, chicken tracks... in her wedding dress, when she is 65? Maybe there was alcohol involved. I think that there is a lot of money to be made now and definitely in the future for removing these things. Of my four children, only the youngest was a part of this trend. She didn't get one, still can't believe it, so many of her friends did. (I think that they are past that age now) Why didn't she? She says that it was something that I said to her...hmmm....She says that she remembers my saying that I am glad that I didn't have to live the rest of my life with something that I would have chosen as a teenager. Wonder what it might have been, can tell you one thing, it wouldn't have been chicken tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment